« Home | Puzzle » | Glass » | Who is that guy? » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

Mac and Cheese




Watch the video
This is all I know how to make while the wife is down and out.

Wait until you have kids; Mac and Cheese is a staple. I never made it until I became a parent. My son could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Like the new look!

I might be "enemy of the republic"'s long lost son...... I could eat that stuff for breakfast, lunch, and dinner :)

You really can't go wrong with powdered cheese.

Post a Comment

about

  • pieces of my life as seen through the camera lens, and edited to my liking.
my profile

suggested reading

 
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller


Searching For God Knows What
Donald Miller


Through Painted Deserts
Donald Miller


To Own a Dragon
Donald Miller


Velvet Elvis - Rob Bell


Irresistible Revolution
Shane Claiborne

subscribe

rss