« Home | Secrets 1 Watch the video Ins... » | Microwave Mishap! Watch the vi... » | For Jason » | Failure » | Christmas Time » | Where to eat? » | Mac and Cheese » | Puzzle » | Glass » | Who is that guy? » 

Sunday, January 15, 2006 

Breaking News


Watch the video

Hi Michael
Thanks for your kind words. I'd like to like your vlogs too, but there's a problem.

I'm on dial up. But I will add your RSS to my fireANT and check it out next time I can steal some broadband. We country bunkins have to be crafty.

My only suggestion for you at the moment would be to add more descriptive paragraphs on the posts with the videos. Videos on their own are not googled, so the description is all a searcher has to go by. Make it a descriptive description.

Good for you using Blip. Make sure to back everyting up on the archive. It would be a horrible shame to loose it all if blip went under.

What else from my pearls of wisdom...

Add more to your profile so lame dial uppers like me can learn more about you.

See ya
Michael

thanks for your input!

Post a Comment

about

  • pieces of my life as seen through the camera lens, and edited to my liking.
my profile

suggested reading

 
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller


Searching For God Knows What
Donald Miller


Through Painted Deserts
Donald Miller


To Own a Dragon
Donald Miller


Velvet Elvis - Rob Bell


Irresistible Revolution
Shane Claiborne

subscribe

rss