« Home | Commute » | Return » | Artsy » | Japan Entry 6 Watch the video ... » | Japan Entry 5 Watch the video ... » | Japan Entry 4 Watch the video ... » | Japan Special: Tour of House Wa... » | Japan Entry 3 Watch the video ... » | Japan Entry 2 Watch the video ... » | Japan Entry 1 Watch the video ... » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Really Think

Watch the video

This video was experimental. It's kinda stange even for me, but I kinda like it.

Music: First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
videobloggingweek2006

I really kinda like it.

Music is such an important part of my life and of everything in it. Yet to me, music is less verbal than the words imply. This time, once I started listening to what the lyrics were telling, I began to tear.

This is what I love about new people joining the sphere, they bring new stuff like this: which amazes me.

With all the videos I've seen this week due to videoblogging week, this is the best I've seen.

Oh, what is this music?

As somone who doesn't know you very well personally, I found the second half of the video to be much more meaningful. There were lots of things that we have in common.

I also liked your colour treatment with the black and white and the burned edges.

You have no idea how much I've watched this lately. Thank you.

Post a Comment

about

  • pieces of my life as seen through the camera lens, and edited to my liking.
my profile

suggested reading

 
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller


Searching For God Knows What
Donald Miller


Through Painted Deserts
Donald Miller


To Own a Dragon
Donald Miller


Velvet Elvis - Rob Bell


Irresistible Revolution
Shane Claiborne

subscribe

rss