« Home | Breaking News Watch the video » | Secrets 1 Watch the video Ins... » | Microwave Mishap! Watch the vi... » | For Jason » | Failure » | Christmas Time » | Where to eat? » | Mac and Cheese » | Puzzle » | Glass » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

Japan Entry 1


Watch the video

We are finally at my sisters place here in Japan, which means i finally have internet! This is the first entry from our Japan journey which pretty much covers the trip here and then the hotel from last night. There some rough editing here because i'm tired.

Alot more to come of actual Japan. 

I am the anonymous Mr. Adam the Great... (or so I am called).
Wow. Cool video. kinda wish I had seem some of Chicago, but I guess your not really supposed to have the camera out during flight..? woulda been cool to look down at the snowy white city. Japan looks awesome so far. and I love the toilet. Everythings going great here. Love you guys
me

haha.
great.

I'm really enjoying your videos. keep em coming. more japan.

do the hotels there make you turn in your key to the desk when you go out too?

Adam "the Great" -
I will try to get more of Chicago on the way back. I wasnt expecting snow for some reason and then when we looked out the window it was crazy.

Dooser-
Hey thanks! They actually didnt make us turn in the key when we left. I am amazed at how energy efficient these guys are. Keep checking out my vids and thanks for the comment.

Nothing like a little complimentary butt spray.

Post a Comment

about

  • pieces of my life as seen through the camera lens, and edited to my liking.
my profile

suggested reading

 
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller


Searching For God Knows What
Donald Miller


Through Painted Deserts
Donald Miller


To Own a Dragon
Donald Miller


Velvet Elvis - Rob Bell


Irresistible Revolution
Shane Claiborne

subscribe

rss