« Home | Vlog Week » | Brakes » | Zoo » | Lava » | Really Think » | Commute » | Return » | Artsy » | Japan Entry 6 Watch the video ... » | Japan Entry 5 Watch the video ... » 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 

Old Tapes

Old Tapes


I found some really old tapes that my parents had of me at school functions and birthdays.

random music by Ben Kweller "Lizzy"

I like your music taste. Ben Kweller rocks. But I liked him better when he first started..maybe two or so years ago? Probably more..

I was four then.

The face that almost everything is shot from a fair distance offers a neat perspective. Seems real. Cause it happened, but a while ago. And it's not something I could be a part of. I'm just watching. It's soothing.

I liked it. Footage from years ago is cool. I didn't like being in front of the camera years ago. Now I am realizing the value of memories recorded. Thanks for sharing some of yours with us.

Post a Comment

about

  • pieces of my life as seen through the camera lens, and edited to my liking.
my profile

suggested reading

 
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller


Searching For God Knows What
Donald Miller


Through Painted Deserts
Donald Miller


To Own a Dragon
Donald Miller


Velvet Elvis - Rob Bell


Irresistible Revolution
Shane Claiborne

subscribe

rss