« Home | Oh, Inverted World » | Old Tapes » | Vlog Week » | Brakes » | Zoo » | Lava » | Really Think » | Commute » | Return » | Artsy » 

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 

Cycles

Watch the video

Just a mood I'm in...

Yeah, ruts suck big time. I'm trying to break out of mine Join me!

eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep, work, eat sleep, work-
there is so much more to life...

when you quit your job.

Alright.

This was a great idea for a video. Nice use of the bicyle.

I think moods are great. I consider myself a moody person, because I always act depending on what mood I'm in. As such, I have a variety of different characteristics which confuse people sometimes.

Don't be afraid of your moods!

I won't lie. I hated the ending. I wanted you to thow the bicycle under a truck or something...anything other than a blue sky. Blue Sky copout Blue Sky copout x 458872348

Post a Comment

about

  • pieces of my life as seen through the camera lens, and edited to my liking.
my profile

suggested reading

 
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller


Searching For God Knows What
Donald Miller


Through Painted Deserts
Donald Miller


To Own a Dragon
Donald Miller


Velvet Elvis - Rob Bell


Irresistible Revolution
Shane Claiborne

subscribe

rss