« Home | Black Friday » | Won't Need Legs » | And Them... » | Cycles » | Oh, Inverted World » | Old Tapes » | Vlog Week » | Brakes » | Zoo » | Lava » 

Friday, May 18, 2007 

The End

So this is it.

This is the last thing that I shot at our old apartment. I probably owe anyone who watches this something better as my last entry to Life's Lens (especially after waiting this long to post anything new) but this is all I got.

As I progress through a new chapter in my life I figured it was time to leave this old vlog behind. I will start a new one soon, and maybe you will find it, but for now I'm leaving you with this...

when I was young I saw "Eaux d'artifice" by Kenneth Anger and ever since then I've had a kind of obsession with water. thanks for indulging it.

-taxiplasm

Post a Comment

about

  • pieces of my life as seen through the camera lens, and edited to my liking.
my profile

suggested reading

 
Blue Like Jazz - Donald Miller


Searching For God Knows What
Donald Miller


Through Painted Deserts
Donald Miller


To Own a Dragon
Donald Miller


Velvet Elvis - Rob Bell


Irresistible Revolution
Shane Claiborne

subscribe

rss